3DT_D_Dev3_OverCoat01 MovieStorm Addon

quick demo of a Extension addon, requiring 3DTree_Danny addon installed and registered to use the Danny 130cm kid costume.
Trench Coat costumes for MovieStorm Male01 and Female01 puppets.

Addon Available for download below.  

3DT_D_Dev3_OverCoat01 MovieStorm Addon.

Enjoy this addon.  
Make sure you have an active copy of 3DT_Danny to be able to use the Danny costume.

If you like this addon please support my hobby more by Patreon and via Fair-$pay- giving what you think is fair via my paypal:

www.paypal.me/3DTree  Type in the $ numbers you like to give  along with a message of your MovieStorm username and the addon.

Note Some Addons may be encrypted or MovieStorm locked (May require me making a license for your username). Fair-$pay,  Your donation gives me incentive to continue this hobby.



Download: 


Thanks for your kindness and support.

Comments