3DTree MovieStorm Warehouse prop addon

quick demo of a Warehouse prop addon, 
3DTreeWarehouse101 for MovieStorm.

Addon Available for download below.  

3DTreeWarehouse101 MovieStorm Addon within the Sharemovie Warehousedemo.sharemovie

Enjoy this addon.  

If you like this addon please support my hobby more by Patreon and via Fair-$pay- giving what you think is fair via my paypal:  

www.paypal.me/3DTree  Type in the $ numbers you like to give  along with a message of your MovieStorm username and the addon.

Note Some Addons may be encrypted or MovieStorm locked (May require me making a license for your username). Fair-$pay,  Your donation gives me incentive to continue this hobby.

Notes on current development. Right now I'm in the process of developing new Key bodies/costumes for Cory Puppet, also updating of the Core Animations so Cory can be more human like but still carry the same large bulk. Updates soon...


Download: 

Note about download: File is in Sharemovie format.

Thanks for your kindness and support.

Comments