Outfits04 for Danny 130cm puppet in MovieStorm


quick demo of a Extension addon, requiring 3DTree_Danny addon installed and registered
Addon Available for download below.  
3DT_D_Dev3_outfits04 MovieStorm Addon.
Enjoy this addon. This is for use in my 130cm kids skeleton puppet for Moviestorm updated in 2020. 
Make sure you have an active copy of 3DT_Danny to be able to use this extension addon.
Please test within your MovieStorm by running the starter movie included within the Addon before you consider using within your projects to check for compatibility.
If you like this addon please support my hobby more by Patreon and via Fair-$pay- giving what you think is fair via my paypal:
www.paypal.me/3DTree  Type in the $ numbers you like to give  along with a message of your MovieStorm username and the addon.
Note Some Addons may be encrypted or MovieStorm locked (May require me making a license for your username). Fair-$pay,  Your donation gives me incentive to continue this hobby.


Thanks for your kindness and support.

Comments